Monday 9 March 2009

Clare Curd Signature Range Stamps

I am loving the Clare curd Signature range at the moment, I bought the mens and chic sets last Friday afternoon and have so far managed to make 4 cards, they are very inspiring and there are lots of things I want to try out with them as soon as I get the time.


Limeade Girly



I coloured this one with Whispers Brush markers, matted and layered on black card and summer driggs limeade papers available here. I don't yet own any nestabilities so I hand cut the wavy square using my wave scissors (that's why it's not quite perfect).
I put a piece of black satin ribbon accross the middle of the card just to break up the background which I think worked.
Large green and black prima flowers and a small green one layered up with a black pearl gem in the centre.

No comments: