Saturday 2 May 2009

More Gorguss Girls

I have two more Gorguss Girls cards to share with you this morning. The blue and white one I made late a couple of nights ago after making the black and yellow one on my previous post. The brown and duck egg coloured one I have done this morning with the second of my stamps which I bought this week. I really am loving working with these stamps and have loads of ideas, but I need more time as this morning...............................................My Miss Anaya's arrived so I am now wanting to get working with them. I think this could be my weekend pretty much covered!!!




Thanks for looking, I am off to town to do a bit of shopping then hope to be able to make something else to show you this afternoon, but it depends if my sister and her children come over.
I have a baaby boy card which needs to be done and a couple of birthday cards which I have to do today or tomorrow, as well as invitations for my sisters yougest daughters christening. She asked me for them this morning and said she would like to have them in the post this weekend as the chrsitening is 24th May. I am going to be busy at some point.

Lynsey x

No comments: