Sunday 17 May 2009

Wedding Anniversary - tried a different technique for me

Well I have realised tonight that it has been 10 days since I last posted anything so I thought I should catch up. I would have posted this before as it is late now but I had a friend come over for a few hours to keep me company as OH is away for the weekend on a stag do.

There have been various reasons why I've not been blogging, the main one being work, it's mad at the moment, but that's not exciting so I'll show you a card instead.

I made this the week before last but have not gotten around to putting it on here until now.

It was for a colleague to give to her husband for thier wedding anniversary.





I printed the sentiment onto a square card blank, embossed lines with box board (I think that's what it's called).

Main embelishment was made tripple embossing silver powder and pressing the heart stamp into it. The stamp was a freebie with a magazine a few weeks ago. I cout out the hearts and mounted them with 3d foam. A bit of matting and layering some ribbon and gems from my stash mountain and there it is, very quick and simple.

Here's a close up of the hearts.

As you can see I did one deeper than the other so I got two slightly different effects.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Goregous wedding card, Sue x