Saturday 22 August 2009

Matilda's 1st Birthday

I made this for my youngest niece who was one yesterday, time flies so quickly watching them grow!! it does not seem like a year ago we were waiting at home for a phone call to say she had arrived.

The first thing I need to say about this card is that I was inspired by Pickles lovely blog a load of old pickle, when I saw the card she had created using these cute little bears I knew I wanted to do something similar. I bought the bears some time ago from cuddly buddly had not used them and saw the perfect opportunity here. I have decorated all sides of the card, although as you will see the back is just a pic of a bear with an ice cream sunday. unfortunately I had missed a side when taking pics and realised after I had written on it. Not sure how that happened but I have added it anyway.



It's not very visible from the picture but the ribbon is tied in a bow at the top of the card, there is a small little bear charm on there.



Inside cover of the card with a bear and M for Matilda matted and layered onto nestie scalloped circles.



Verse found on internet, feel free to use if you wish (and can read it on pic).



Thanks for looking, enjoy your Saturday!

Lynsey xx

3 comments:

Crystal said...

SOOOO SWEET!! Wow what an amazing 1st bday card, too cute!!

Heather said...

that is really pretty

Mandy said...

This is adorable, so cute. Your cards are gorgeous xx