Thursday 13 August 2009

Wedding with a difference for me

Good eveing everyone, it is an absolutely fantastic evening here weather wise! The sun is shining it's still really warm and I guess I should be out in the garden making the most of it, you never know when it may stop again and go back to rain. Well I have a new card to share with you all so I am inside posting this waiting for OH to come in from work. Problem with living with a farmer is when the weather is like this he's working! Oh well more time to craft without guilt I guess LOL.



If you have seen other cards I have done you may know this isn't my norm for a wedding card but I really like it and will be doing similar again. The lady I made this for was really pleased with it which is always nice!

Off to the sun for a bit, have a good evening everyone, hope it's as nice where you are.

Lynsey xx

No comments: