Sunday 10 January 2010

Oh my goodness, where has the time gone, I cannot believe it has been over 2 months since I last posted. We had quite a few things on during November and I guess then I just got pulled along with Christmas etc....I have not made much in the time since I have not posted but I have a couple of things to share with you (if anyone is still there after all this time LOL).

We had a fantastic Christmas this year, I hosted my first ever family Christmas at my house. That is quite a shameful thing to say at 35 years old. I bought a new table which extends to seat 12 as we thought we could have that many (at one time it looked like it could be 16 LOL that would have been fun for my first one) it was actually 9 which was lovely!

I really enjoyed all the planning and prep, buying lots of nice things and dressing the table was the best thing. We have not yet done our dining room so we had to move the furniture around in the living room but there was plenty of room and we all had far to much to eat and a lovely time (I also had a little bit to drink LOL).

The first card I am posting is similar to the one which I last posted on 1st November, this one is a different colour scheme, I made this for My OH's Mum who was 60 in November. She loved the one I made for his auntie so I thought I would do a similar one for her
Anyway here is the card:

The papers are MME bloom and grow from 8x8 stack. pink circles cut with nesties in cuttlebug, leaves sizzix using cuttlebug, flowers paper roses which I bought from a garden centre craft section.

Ribbon is thick organza which I had in my extensive ribbon stash lol. She was very pleased with it which is always nice!

As this post could get long with my ramblings, I think I will leave it there and come back with a couple more cards later.

Hope you are all well and enjoyed your Christmas and New Year celebrations as much as I did. A belated happy new year to you all xxx

Lynsey x

1 comment:

Crystal said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I LOVE the pink!! Your flowers and layout are just perfect!!!!