Wednesday 3 March 2010

Ronan Keating

I have to post this although it is nothing related remotely to card making/paper crafts which I normally post on my blog.

Last night I was lucky enough to go to the Collston Hall in Bristol to see Ronan Keating, My lovely sister bought me the ticket for my birthday, what no-one told me until yesterday is that we had seats in the second row right near where Ronan was standing for most of he concert. As the Collston Hall is not a big venue, second row is really close. As Bristol is about an hour and a half drive for us, we went at lunchtime looked around the shops, went for a meal and then to the concert. I had a thoroughly fantastic time, there were 5 of us who all went together and I thank them all for a fantastic day out and some of the best seats in the house!!

Just one of the pics I took!
OK Two: I love the sultry look on this one
We really were that close!! Sad I know but I was really pleased!
Thanks for looking at my blog today! Enjoy your evening!
Lynsey x

No comments: