Sunday 7 March 2010

Well in my previous post I said I was going to wrap up and go out into the garden this afternoon, I did for a bit but it truly is cold so I didn't stay out long. So I came back in and decided to try out one of the fairy's which I downloaded from Pollycraft. I bought them some time ago but this is the first card I have done with them. I coloured it with promarkers and tool my colour inspiration from a card on pollycraft. The papers are again from the Zoe Pearn freebie download for subscribing to her blog here.


I have added glamour dust to her wings and ultra fine purple glitter to the top of the tulips, the dragon fly also has some ultra fine green glitter on the tips of his wings.

The flower was made similarly to the roses which I have seen tutorials from on various blogs and you tube, instead of the 6 petal punch they used, I used my large EK success daisy. Curled the petals back a bit for dimension and added a pink gem to the center. The leaves are cut using a sizzix die and a slightly lighter shade of gemstones cardstock than the green I matted the main image onto.

A little close up to see the glittering and a bit of the flower.

Thanks for looking.

Lynsey xx

1 comment:

Crystal said...

How adorable!!! This is sooo sweet, love that flower too...What a wonderful card!