Thursday 20 May 2010

It's been such a long time again! I have been busy with work due to the recent parliamentary election, now that it is all over I am not working silly hours and intend to catch up with every one's blogs etc and do some crafting. I have made very little lately but have a couple of things I would like to share with you all.




Firstly is Harriet's card. I showed the bag I made but not the card so here she is:

Image was kindly sent to me by a DC buddy I have coloured her with promarkers. Papers are downloaded, flowers punches gems etc added from my increasing stash of sparkly things. Name and number 8 cut using sizzix dies and cuttlebug.

Thanks for looking, I hope you are all well! Will be back shortly to share an exploding box with you.

Lynsey xx

1 comment:

coops said...

beautiful card lynsey, i love the image and gorgeous soft pink colours.fab layout and love your flowers.luv coops.xx