Wednesday 25 August 2010

17 weeks to go!!

Well there are 17 weeks until christmas and I have just made a start on my cards for this year. I have managed 3 so far, lots more to go!!! I have downloaded several images online and have a lot of stamps which I should be using for my cards. These are digi stamp boutique images and they are adorable! Lovely to colour adaptable for all ages etc I think!!

Pop over to digi stamp boutique if you are interested, this lovely litte robin, who's name is Rocky is this months offer of the month.


This little fella is soo sweet!! coloured with pro markers, cut with nesties backing paper is from a forever friends christmas pack which I have had for ages, punched snowflakes and a couple of gems.
Rocky and pals coloured with pro markers, glittered on hats and tops of boots, simple layout with some punched snowflakes and punched border. Brown parcel paper used for the backing paper, I was inspired by Pickle with this (Thanks pickle there is always inspiration on your blog when the mojo leaves!).



This one is simple again ribbon and patterned paper from stash, snowflakes punched and pearl added. Again coloured with pro markers.
Thanks for looking, I'm off for a bit of retail therapy now in the rain LOL!!! Wonder if I will find a craft shop in my travels??

Lynsey xxxx



1 comment:

Julie said...

These are all very cute, I like the simple layout and your colouring is great.