Wednesday 13 October 2010

I've done it again..............

been missing from blogland for a long time again!! Sometimes other things seem to get in the way!!

I have few things I have been making since not been blogging, but not as much as I should have I am so behind with cards for upcomign brithdays and christmas!!! arghh I was informed today that it is 10 weeks on Saturday to Christmas day!! better get a move on!!



OH's Aunt and uncle celebrate 40 years of marriage recently, these are the cards I made for them. Top one for his parents to give them, paper is from my paper stash I am sorry I don't know where it is from, birds and branches stampion up two step bird punch, flowes x cut, 40 cut using cricut expression, gems from stash.

Bottom one butterlfy digi download from hero arts, coloured with pro markers, backing paper from magazine freebie stack, sentiment printed on red cardstock, flowers xcut punch, branches martha stewart punch.

Thanks for looking, please leave me a comment so I know you've visited and can come see your blogs!

Lynsey xx

1 comment:

coops said...

2 stunning cards lyndsey.i really love the 2nd card with the beautiful butterfly :D

xx coops xx