Friday 25 February 2011

Some more to share from the past few months.

Another baby boy card using the stork and baby from Digital Delights, I love this image it is lovely to colour and cut out, I can see this one being used more in the future too.  I never make exactly the same card twice but I do like to use my images more than once or I think they can be a waste!

Image - Digital delights coloured with pro markers
Backing paper- from a box bought at charity shop so don't know who from
sentiment computer generated
matting card, ribbon and gems from stash.
scalloped circle - nestie cut with cuttlebug.


Made this one for little Amelia who has been really poorly with septisemia and ended up in Bristol Children's hopsital for a few days, thank goodness she is better now!!!

Nurse Nora digi image, from all that scraps.  I love these little pixies!!!  coloured with pro makers
backing paper from a christmas pad
sentiment was a freebie from the web but I am sorry I don't know where from!!
matting card, ribbon etc from stash
punched flowers using xcut punches, circles nesties cut with cuttlebug

21st Birthday card made for a colleague, he's not been with us long and as he is so much younger than the rest of us (mostly women poor lad!!) I kept it simple as I know he loves sport but not much else about him outside of the office.

Card from my huge stock, background embossed using martha stewart board, circles cut with nesties and cuttlebug, stars from stash, numbers cut with cricut.  chalked edges to soften them.  This is an 8x8 size which I love but also because we are all going to sign it so I wanted to have plenty of room in there.

Thnaks for looking!

Still a couple more to show you later xx
Lynsey xx

No comments: