Saturday 6 August 2011

A catch up

Well a long time again for me, so far this year has been hectic to say the least.  But things are settling down very nicely now and I am back in my craft room more so have promised myself I will be keeping up with all the things I need to make, and ......blogging more regularly!!

I thought I would start with a quick catch up of what i have made since my last post in early June:


Quite a variety of different themes and this really is it for the past few weeks, terrible!!!!

I made the little montage using photo scape software which I downloaded free to add a watermark to my card pics when posting on blog or Do Crafts gallery.  It was recommended by someone over there (I am sorry I can't recall who it was).  You can get it here, it is very user friendly software and I think there is much more I could do but have only used it a couple of times.

Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you have all been well the past couple of months.  I will be back soon with some more cards to share with you.

Lynsey xx

No comments: