Thursday 25 August 2011

Wedding cards

Last Saturday (20th August) was the fantastic wedding of Helen and James.  Congratulations guys and thanks for an amazing day!!

My gorgeous nieces were three of her bridesmaids:
And they were absolutely stunning!!

I made two cards for this wedding one from myself and Steve:


Quite simple layered white card, with pearl silver patterned card from a wedding stack by DCWV.  The scalloped layers are silver pearl vellum from the papermill cut with an x-cut border punch.  Ribbon, slider and gems from stash. 

And one from my Sister, Brother-in law and the girls:

My sister said she didn't want anything specific written on the front, so I decided to put nothing on this one as I thought I could do without it to be honest.  I used forever friends embossing folder for the oval, hearts cut on cricut, ribbon and pearls from my stash mountain!

I am now on holiday for a few days and hoping for some nice weather, my nieces are coming to stay next week for a couple of days and it would be nice to be able to go off to the coast with them for a day, we are also thinking about a trip over to Lundy Island as we planned to last year but when we intended to go the weather wasn't too good.  Guess we will have to wait and see what is in store.  Hope to get some crafting in too so watch this space!

Thanks for looking!

Lynsey

1 comment:

Doda said...

Pretty, pretty! I have wedding invitations to do soon for a friend. I must check out the rest of your blog for a bit of inspiration! :-)