Thursday 16 April 2009

Baby Girl

Not been very good with my blogging, since setting up I've had PC problems, been really busy with work etc.. I started with good intentions but this is looking more like a record for me of cards at the moment. I've so far not even shared this with anyone!!

Anyway this is tonights card:



A very quick card made tonight as have been asked by colleagues in the office to make it to pass around tomorrow for one of the team who's wife has given birth to a baby girl this week.

The image is PCCrafter belly button babies, which I printed and cut out. Stuck onto a piece of white card which has been embossed with my baby cuttlebug folder. matted and layered several times using pink pearl card, white card and silver mirror card. All put onto a hammered card blank (A5 size). Sentiment printed using PC matted and layered as main image. Pink satin bow added to embelish.

No comments: