Wednesday 29 April 2009

First card with new nestabilities

Not been crafting much lately mostly due to being online blog surfing and do craft forum and gallery surfing LOL. I decided whilst looking at all the lovely cards everyone makes with nestabilites that I absolutely need some, so I ordered on Sunday and they arrived yesterday morning. This is the first card I have made using them and I am already wanting more shapes and sizes! Things like this are not good for poeple like me with very addictive natures!! LOL !!


Anyway I made this card for my friends who have recently had a baby girl (obviously) called Aimee, the name is so pretty I wanted the card to be too so here it is.



The image is a papermania Forever Friends Stamp, I stamped it on white card then on the pink and cut out the blanket on the pink stuck it onto the white. Coloured bear with whispers brush marker added to small scalloped circle with 3d foam,

Basic card has layers of K and Co paper from a stack I've had for a while, and white card which I have edged with Fiskars Threading water border punch. Organza ribbon accross the middle and a prima flower attached with pear brad.

1 comment:

Ruth (ooffee) said...

Gorgeous card, In fact I would say perfect! I so need some nesties!

Welcome to blogging - keep up the great work! I'll be back to visit again soon - Ruth xx