Saturday 20 June 2009

Fathers Day 2

I'm back with my second fathers day card. Since posting my exploding box I have been quite busy. Cleaned house, made cheesecake, 20 scones and some caramel tarts for tomorrow as well as do my potatoes ready to boil in the morning to make potato salad. Oh and cooked and had tea, Mum has been over with two of my nieces and I managed to remember to pick the washing in from the line!

After tea (and casualty) I thought I'd better make a card for OH's Dad so here it is:


Green paper is from a papermania collection which was in the last goody bag I bought a few weeks ago. Owl stamp was a freebie with craft Stamper magazine July 2009 issue. Stamped with stazon and clear embossed, Coloured with whispers brush markers. Eyes are ones I found in a haberdashery they are supposed to be for stuffed toys, I just cut the backs off them and glued them on. Branch is hand cut, leaves woodware punch.

Greeting printed using PC.

For a quick card I am pleased with this one.

Thanks for looking, I'll be back as soon as I can with my next creations. If that's not for a day or two then I hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend and Father's Day xx

Lynsey x

2 comments:

Linda said...

Hi! saw your card on docrafts. So came on your blog, so looked at the other cards, you have made lovely cards. hugs xx

Crystal said...

HOW CUTE!!! GREAT COLORS and wow his eyes are ADORABLE!