Saturday 20 June 2009

Fathers Day

Here is the box I have created this morning to give my Dad tomorrow for fathers day. I bought a sheet of racing pics a long time ago as he loves horses and racing. I got them out this morning and immediately thought they would be great for an exploding box:
(I know I'm cutting it all fine - it's normal for me to make things last minute. For some reason I just can't do things too far in advance)

Cardstock is from my stash of bazzil card, pics Kanban.

The Lid
Die cut letters using sizzix roundabout alphabet. Embelshed lid with punched dots in same cardstock as used for box and other trimmings.
Side 1
Nestabilities scalloped circles in same cardstock as box used to embelish the sides, matted with pics which are from same sheet as ones used inside, these have been cut out of a smaller nesstie.

Side 2

Side 3

Side 4


Inside

The pics aren't great and don't show this at it's best I am not good at taking pics of my work

Thanks for looking, please leave me comments if you wish to.
I'm off to make a cheesecake and some cakes for tomorrow as I have all my Family and some
of OH's family coming over for a BBQ. (Hope the weather is OK!!) Cheesecake is for pudding at lunchtime, and I think they may be here for tea as well so I thought would make some cakes. There will be 12 of us here for the day so lots of food required!
May be back later with another card as I need to make on for OH's dad, I expect it will be late tonight when I get around to it lol.
Hope you are all enjoying your Saturday!
Lynsey x

No comments: