Sunday 14 June 2009

What a long time since I have posted anything, I thought it was only a week or so, how time flies. I have been really busy with work for the past three weeks but things are calming down now which is good as I don't know how long I could have kept up the pace!
Hope you have all been well over the past few weeks, I am going to try and visit blogs this week to catch up!

Card making has taken a complete back seat along with everything else, but I have managed ot make one card this weekend.

Went to an evening reception last night for wedding of some friends and made them this card, when I saw the image on polycraft I knew I wanted to use it for them as the lady reminded me of the bride (not sure what she would think if she heard me say that but it is meant in a nice way)

Anyway here it is:


Sqaure 5x5 card, image from pollycraft designs available as a digital stamp. coloured with whispers brush markers, embelished with glitter and pearls. Organza ribbon, wedding cake charm, heart gems and more pearls used to decorate around the image. Congratulations sticker used for sentiment. The backing paper is K&Co wedding mat stack. Not overly happy with colouring on this one and seriously considering buying copics/pro markers/prisma pencils, I just can't get on with printed images and whispers!

Thanks for looking

Lynsey x

No comments: