Sunday 2 August 2009

1st Card with pro markers

At last we have some sunshine here in lovely Devon!!! Not sure how long it will last but the view from my craft room is lovely this morning though so I thought I would share with you all:



It's not been like this for a while now! It does help with the crafting I think.

This is my first card with imaged coloured using pro markers. I bought myself a set last weekend but have not had much time this week to play with them. Now that I have used them I can see that I need many more colours!!

I didn't have a skin tone which is essential I know but I just bought the set and didn't really think about it. I have used a whispers brush marker for the skin on this one.
I also went to Ryman and bought some of their coated cardstock which I read on DC was good for stamping and colouring. I have to agree it is nice to work with, the pen glides accross and it doesn't break up like some of the card I have tried in the past.

Image is Miss Anya, as you all know! papers are downloads from Summer Driggs. I printed the backing paper smaller so that I had the same with smaller spots to paper piece the umberella. Flowers punched with a gem inside the large ones, I didn't have gems the right colour so I coloured them with the pro markers.



and a close up of Anya:

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card, love it xx