Monday 31 August 2009

Pirates


Another side step card, this time using some stickers I found in my stash, I think I bought them originally from WH Smith. They are clear epoxy type stickers, after making the robot card I thought this may work so gave it a go. I am really pleased with it!!! I didn't make this with anyone in mind just wanted to see what it would look like after I had the idea. I put the stickers onto acetate and cut around them. Then attached them to the card with 3d foam. I also used the packaging from these stickers, the island, and sharks were part of the packaging so I cut them out and added them to my card. The palm trees where I have added the parrot and treasure were also part of the packaging which I cut out.

Gemstones cardstock from stash used for background.
Thanks for looking please leave comments if you wish, link to your blog and I'll pop along and take a look!!
Lynsey xx




No comments: