Friday 4 September 2009

Nativity Scene side step

Hope you have all had a good week. I have had the week off work and have spent most of the week with my sisters children, it has been great fun!! I have not had time to do any cards though. This is one from last weekend which I have not had time to upload until now. I bought a pack of Anita's nativity stickers with no idea what I was going to do with them, I have
been making side step cards so thought it may work.
see what you think:





Stable is made from some wood effect paper. all nativity stickers were put onto white card and cut out, Mounted onto card with 3d foam pads.
Not a lot to say about it really it's that simple I think. Am really pleased with this one may even make some more as a couple of people who have seen it have said "can you make me loads" or in one case "can i have 100?" sufficed to say I had to decline as I won't be making 100 of them LOL.
Thanks for looking, have a fab weekend!!!
Lynsey x

2 comments:

Crystal said...

This is FANTASTIC!!! Wow love your creativity!! Adorable creation, tfs!

Ruth (ooffee) said...

I love it! Simple but effective ... and it's so difficult to find cards showing the true Christmas message!

Super - why aren't you going to make 100 of them?!?! LOL! x