Sunday 4 October 2009

I can't believe it's been a month since I last blogged!! Things just seem to have been hectic with home and work

I saw these stamps online earlier this week and fell in love with them immediately. I had to buy them and have been waiting to play with them. The stamps are by Gillian Roberts for stampavi, I got them from here. There are a few different ones, I have bought three of them so far. These are the first cards made with the kissing mice.



This one is a 5x7 card blank in portrait. Backing paper is from K&Co peppermint twist mat pad. Co-ordinating bazzil card. Circle nesties used to mount image onto. Image coloured with pro markers. Threading water punch border at top with organza bow and mistletoe which I bought in a local craft shop sale last year and have not found the right place to use before. Strips of backing paper, and bazzil card at bottom. Three pearls added to complete.

I have not added any sentiments to these cards yet as I haven't decided what to put on them.



Backing paper from same mat pad as above, image coloured with pro markers. Mistletoe on corners hand cut, berries are small pearl gems.
Thanks for looking, I'm off to play with another of these stamps now, will be back to share when I have something completed. Also going to catch up with some of your blogs
I seem to be spending hours colouring with my pro markers at the moment and not actually finishing many cards. Still not 100% happy with what I am achieving with them.
Hope you've all been well this past month, will try not to leave it so long from now!!

No comments: