Friday 16 October 2009

Good evening, well thanks goodness it's Friday!! Hope you have all had a good week. I wanted to show you all these I made them last week for my niece Olivia who will be 4 on 30th October, she is having a Hello Kitty Party and asked me to make Hello Kitty invitations.








I have covered their address and telephone number using paint for obvious reasons to publish on here!


Hello Kitty is a sizzix die which I cut on white bazzil card and coloured the parts which needed to be colour with my pro markers. printed image on white card and layered on coloured card, Kitty added to left side of each one with 3d foam pads. punched flowers to fill the white space on right of the cards. These are A6 size and I did various colours as I was using up some scraps of card from another job I did a while ago.



I've not made many cards lately, not a lack of anything except time, really need to get cracking on Christmas so I hope to be back to show you more very soon!!
Thanks for looking and for any comments you may leave I do appreciate all feedback I get!
Lynsey x

1 comment:

Crystal said...

These are wonderful...hello kitty is sooooo adorable!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!