Saturday 16 January 2010

Male 30th Birthday.

Made this card last night for a friend who is 30 on Monday - Happy Birthday Mark!! He's having a suprise party tonight. His wife has been planning it for ages and no-one has said anything. Today I was shopping in town with my Mum, and we saw Mark and Annette, I tired really hard not to mention it (I'm not good at all this secret stuff). But I said nothing, it was my Mum who mentioned his party!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHH I'm not sure he picked up on it, the conversation was changed very quickly!!!! Will have to see later if he did hear her reference to it! She is mortified and I just didn't know what to do.




Well anyway, Mark loves his xbox guitar hero so I found this digi image at pink petticoat which I thought was a good one for him at the moment. Backing paper was printed from the cd free with most recent do crafts mag. Stars from night and day sizzix alpha set. Glittered the guitar with brown fine glitter, and added green gems to the nexklace and tail of the dino. I hope that's not made it too girly for him!!

I also wanted to get him a little gift and found some little cuff links which are like little xbox controllers, which I hope he will like. Men are so hard to buy for aren't they.

Off to get ready now as have to catch a bus at 6.40 to get there in time for the suprise, which may not now be a suprise LOL.

Thanks for looking! Lynsey xx

1 comment:

Crystal said...

AWWW this is the perfect Masculine card..He will love it, great colors and what fun fun image and sentiment!