Sunday 14 February 2010

Valentines 2010 first easel card

Happy Valentines Day to everyone. I have waited until now to share my card with you all, the main reason for that is Steve had not seen it until this morning and he often likes to look and see what's going on when I am blogging or on DC. I'm not sure how much he actually takes in or if he just thinks he should look interested lol.

Anyway I have to thank a fellow DC member Whisper for helping me with the image for this card.


This is my first easel card, 6x6 easel card, matted and layered with black card and a red bazzil card. Image coloured with pro markers. Hearts punched with X-cut punch three on top part of card have a small pearl on them.

Thanks for stopping by and looking, enjoy your valentine's day! I am spending mine with Steve's parents which is not quite what I had in mind Lol!!!

Off to make Steve some breakfast for when he comes in from work now.

Lynsey x

1 comment:

Crystal said...

WOW what a great Easel card!!!!! Such a sweet and darling image!!!! TOOO cute, love it!