Wednesday 4 August 2010

80th Birthday

Good morning! the weather is miserable here in Devon this morning, OH really wants to go to the North Devon Show but I am dragging my heels a bit. I can't think of much worse than looking at farm machinery etc in the rain and he won't want to spend all day in the craft and food tents like I would. Anyway I have told him if it brightens up by 11 we will go. It's not far from us so I think that is fine.


Anyway I made this card for my Mum to give to a lady who she used to work with, I used my new Stampin up two step bird punch for the first time for this one and I was really pleased with it. I think this punch will get plenty of use.

Bird and branches/leaves coloured with distress inks faded jeans and shabby shutters.

Thanks for looking, I have a few more cards which I need to sort pics of and will be back to post them later, if not before the show then when I come back.

Have a great day!

Lynsey x


1 comment:

coops said...

beautiful card.i love the bird and fab colour.he really pops off the card :)

xxcoopsxx