Wednesday 4 August 2010

Pear Wedding Anniversary

My friend from work Marian and her husband Simon who also works at the same place, were thrown a surprise wedding anniversary party on Saturday night. I wanted to make her something I wouldn't normally do as she loves crafting and card making.

I came up with this:

I used a nice textured card stock for the card and layering, cut 30 with sizzix alphabet roundabout, covered the numbers in versamark ink and triple embossed them with silver pearl embossing powder. I loved how they turned out so I did the same with the flowers, they were punched from pearl paper and embossed just once. they came out looking like they were made of the inside of a shell. unfortunately I couldn't show this all that well in the pictures.

Made a box to fit the card and decorated the front to match the card.

Thanks for looking!

Lynsey x

3 comments:

Joe's Craft World said...

Gorgeous card, I love the totally white theme. Jx

Crystal said...

WOW Lynsey this is beautiful I LVOE LOVE LOVE the white...GORGEOUS!

coops said...

wow this is stunning.the just white colour is very stylish.

xx coops xx