Tuesday 19 October 2010

Another Christmas wreath

After making the card in my last post I decided to play around with my punches. This card is what I came up with.


Again I started with a 6x" square card blank, added a kraft card front leaving a small white edge, some faux stitching. Leaves built up a wreath and some snowflakes added to embelish, each one with a small pearl centre. Punched border strip again on bottom with a strip of ribbon attached. Happy Chirstmas stamped in centre of wreath, not sure what the stamp is a sit was one of many I got in a box full from the charity shop.

It looks better in 'real life' lol not happy with these pics!

Thanks for looking! Feel free to leave me any comments you wish about my cards, or just to let me know you have been here, I can then come and visit you!

Lynsey xx

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Lovely card!
IT looks so very elegant :)

Joey said...

Hiya Lynsey

lovely card love the wreath, thanks for entering my candy, good luck

Joey.x