Thursday 9 July 2009

Bright Pink Anya with something new and different for me

I have made this card with one of my Anya's. I have coloured her with whispers brush markers, matted and layered simply with pink black and silver. The pink is paper which I got in the paper mill, it is a lovely colour and has a great texture on it.



The something new and different for me are the little pink flowers, whilst having a little hunt through my stash, I discovered some shrink plastic which I have not touched for a very long time and had forgotten all about. I punched flowers and shrunk them then coloured them with sakura glaze pens. The centres are small black pearl effect gems.
They look like little glass buttons and I am very pleased with the result I got with these.

Take a closer look at them.



Thanks for stopping by please let me know what you think of the flowers.

Lynsey x

No comments: